Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.6 (rc0)

+
Doug Cutting 2014-01-10, 21:49
+
Doug Cutting 2014-01-16, 00:06
+
Doug Cutting 2014-01-16, 23:08
+
Tom White 2014-01-15, 10:53
+
Philip Zeyliger 2014-01-23, 21:00
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.6 (rc0)
This vote passes, with 3 +1 votes from PMC members.

I'll start publishing the release.

Thanks,

Doug