Avro, mail # user - Optionally add license headers to generated files - 2014-02-05, 18:34

Optionally add license headers to generated files
Hi Folks,
A while ago we committed a patch [0] to the GoraCompiler [1] which enables
optional addition of license headers to generated data beans.
I wonder if this is something that would be of interest to Avro Compilers?
If so then maybe we can go about porting the idea to trunk Java API.
Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-27
[1] *http://s.apache.org/JnK <http://s.apache.org/JnK>*

*Lewis*