Avro, mail # user - Re: Schema exclusion from Avro message - 2014-01-28, 01:09

Re: Schema exclusion from Avro message
I'm planning to stream it via Kafka.

I think I've sorted it out. The Object Container Files is not an
essential part of the Avro. Instead of using
DataFileReader/DataFileWriter, I can use DatumReader/DatumWriter to
encode and decode the binary data and store the schema separately.

Wai Yip