From: Echo Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Re: How to deserialize avro file with union/many schemas?

Hi Mike,

I read through most of the doc on avro site, don't see anything about the "union schema", Mike, would you mind give me some example here how the union schma is defined? also what package/method can retrieve the master schema from avro file? is that "getschema()" should work? and how to read in each Avro datums whithout knowing their corresponding schema?....

very much appreciate your help!