Avro, mail # user - Re: How to use Apache Avro to encode the data and write it to a hashmap? - 2014-05-12, 16:46
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: How to use Apache Avro to encode the data and write it to a hashmap?
Hi Akram,
I hope this helps... let me know

When we put() [0] data in to Cassandra via Gora we first push into a
Collections.synchronizedMap(new LinkedHashMap<K, T>()) which acts as a
buffer for fields pending to be stored.
You can also refer to flush() method which itself calls addOrUpdate [1].
This is all Avro-based and hopefully there is something which will help you
out.
Lewis

0]
https://github.com/apache/gora/blob/trunk/gora-cassandra/src/main/java/org/apache/gora/cassandra/store/CassandraStore.java#L405