Avro, mail # user - Re: Avro Byte Blob Ser De - 2014-02-12, 14:33

Re: Avro Byte Blob Ser De
I can't thank you enough for this answer.
I did almost the same thing.

In my case I was using appendEncoded(ByteBuffer) instead of append(Datum).

The string I was using was "This is a test string" and calling it twice.

With appendEncoded(ByteBuffer) :

I was able to get the data in the "result" byte array, in turn string but
still it was throwing

Output: his is a test string.This is a test string

(Yes the first T was missing even after I added b.rewind())

with append(Datum) :

This is a test string
This is a test string
Thank you very much Rob.