Avro, mail # dev - Re: New Avro committers: Christophe Taton & Rob Turner - 2014-01-28, 22:12

Re: New Avro committers: Christophe Taton & Rob Turner
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Christophe, assuming you accept, we can grant you committer status

Yes, that would be great. I'm honored, thanks a lot!
C.

For more info about being an Apache committer, see the following references: