Avro >> mail # dev >> New Avro committers: Christophe Taton & Rob Turner

Re: New Avro committers: Christophe Taton & Rob Turner
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Avro PMC has voted to add two new committers, Christophe Taton and
> Rob Turner.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> Christophe already has an ICLA on file with Apache, but Rob will need
> to file one.
>
> Instructions are at:
>
>   http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
>
> Once this is on file we can ask for your apache account to be created
> and grant svn committer status.
Christophe, assuming you accept, we can grant you committer status
> straightaway.

Yes, that would be great. I'm honored, thanks a lot!
C.

For more info about being an Apache committer, see the following references: