Avro, mail # user - Handling data migration/schema evolution in Avro

Re: Handling data migration/schema evolution in Avro
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2014-05-12, 01:57
This seems more complex indeed. I've been reading as much as I can on this
topic recently and haven't seen anything testing such use cases...
For reference I thought it may be useful for other here for me to mention
the koji documentation on schema evolution... I found this a very helpful
resource.
I am sorry I don't have an answer right now... my use cases haven't come
this far down the schema evolution road yet!