Avro >> mail # user >> Schema not getting saved along with Data

+
Sachneet Singh Bains 2014-03-25, 14:19
+
Eric Wasserman 2014-03-25, 16:26
+
Sachneet Singh Bains 2014-03-26, 05:56
+
Sean Busbey 2014-03-26, 06:06
+
Sachneet Singh Bains 2014-03-26, 08:38
+
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2014-03-26, 09:56
+
Sachneet Singh Bains 2014-03-26, 10:58
+
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2014-03-26, 11:08
Re: Schema not getting saved along with Data
Hi Again,
Slight update on one of my previous answers. Please see below.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <