Avro, mail # user - com.thoughtworks.paranamer not found issue - 2014-02-08, 04:22

com.thoughtworks.paranamer not found issue
Hey all,
I use MapR and included Avro-mapred-1.7.3, Avro-1.7.3. in the classpath.It keep telling me:
Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.thoughtworks.paranamer.Paranamer at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247) at org.apache.avro.reflect.ReflectDatumWriter.<init>(ReflectDatumWriter.java:47) at org.apache.avro.mapred.AvroSerialization.getSerializer(AvroSerialization.java:107) at org.apache.hadoop.io.serializer.SerializationFactory.getSerializer
I tried to include Paranamer-2.6.jar in the classpath, but it still give me this error.
Any person can help me?
Thanks and regards,
Fan