Avro, mail # user - RE: How to deserialize avro file with union/many schemas? - 2014-07-24, 14:23

RE: How to deserialize avro file with union/many schemas?
Hi Sachin

I didn't write the code to create the schema, I just need to use the svro file. The avro library can't read the file with that 'union' schema, so I wonder:

- what's the right way to define the union schema so avro lib can deserislize?

- if I have to read the avro file schema defined like described in my last email, I guess I have to write code to parse it, any idea how it can be done?

Thanks