Avro >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Avro release 1.7.6

+
Doug Cutting 2014-01-24, 22:26
+
Christophe Taton 2014-01-26, 04:59
+
Doug Cutting 2014-01-27, 19:25
+
Sid Shetye 2014-01-27, 19:27
+
Doug Cutting 2014-01-27, 19:36
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Avro release 1.7.6
Thanks Doug,
Yes, the name is fine!
It looks like I did something wrong with the setup.py… still learning! I'll
send a fix for that shortly.
C.