Avro >> mail # dev >> Ruby gem fork - contribute back?

Re: Ruby gem fork - contribute back?
how far back did you fork?

could we have a Ruby 1.8 gem and a Ruby 1.9+ gem?

we have python and python 3 support broken out, for example.
On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 3:51 AM, Willem van Bergen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>