Avro >> mail # user >> When do we get Avro gem for 1.7.7?

Re: When do we get Avro gem for 1.7.7?
I'm afraid I'm out of my depth now, as I don't know anything about the Python implementation of Avro. Perhaps someone else can help. Or if you think it's a bug, please post a reproducible test case on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO

Martin