Avro, mail # user - Re: Rubygem Avro::DataFile issue? - 2014-04-24, 15:15

Re: Rubygem Avro::DataFile issue?
Martin -
I'll definitely file the bug and I will hopefully have some time at work to
get a patch put together. I don't know anything about the binary format,
but hopefully I can spot the differences via a hexdump and that will get me
on the right track. Thanks for checking it out.
~Michael Ries
On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 2:32 AM, Martin Kleppmann