HBase >> mail # user >> HBase random read performance

Re: HBase random read performance
> We are getting very low random read performance while performing multi get
from HBase.

What are you exactly trying to test here though? 10000 random rows in
a single multi-get action from a single application thread returning
back the assembled list from across 5 server, in 17s, is an indicator
of what, w.r.t. your application?

--
Harsh J