MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Java submit job to remote server

+
Alex Thieme 2013-02-12, 22:21
Re: Java submit job to remote server
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-13, 01:16
Can you please include the complete stack trace and not just the root.
Also, have you set fs.default.name to a hdfs location like
hdfs://localhost:9000 ?

Thanks
Hemanth

+