HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 Security + Jira

0.94 Security + Jira
Should we turn off jira commenting for the 0.94 security job? It just
comes back around so late that the only thing it does for me is make
it hard to determine what jira have comments that I need to read.
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-15, 23:43
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-05-16, 02:55