HBase, mail # user - Does hbase.hregion.max.filesize have a limit?

+
Cheng Su 2012-11-01, 05:22
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-01, 05:35
Re: Does hbase.hregion.max.filesize have a limit?
Cheng Su 2012-11-01, 06:45
Does that means the max file size of 1 cf is 20G? If I have 3 region
servers, then 60G total?
I have a very large table, size of one cf (contains only one column)
may exceed 60G.
Is there any chance to store the data without increase machines?

Can multiple region servers runs on one real machine?
(I guess not though)

--

Regards,
Cheng Su