HDFS >> mail # user >> How to get Under-replicated blocks information [Location]

How to get Under-replicated blocks information [Location]
Hi Guys,

I am running three machine cluster, with replication factor 2, I got
problem in replica i changed to 2.
after I ran fsck  i got  Under-replicated blocks: 71 (0.0034828386 %)

 Total size: 105829415143 B
 Total dirs: 9704
 Total files: 2038873 (Files currently being written: 2)
 Total blocks (validated): 2038567 (avg. block size 51913 B) (Total open
file blocks (not validated): 2)
 Minimally replicated blocks: 2038567 (100.0 %)
 Over-replicated blocks: 0 (0.0 %)
 Under-replicated blocks: 71 (0.0034828386 %)
 Mis-replicated blocks: 0 (0.0 %)
 Default replication factor: 2
 Average block replication: 1.9999995
 Corrupt blocks: 0
 Missing replicas: 71 (0.0017414198 %)
 Number of data-nodes: 2
 Number of racks: 1
FSCK ended at Wed Feb 27 05:12:31 EST 2013 in 32647 milliseconds
Please guide what the block location of the 71. in HDFS file system.

-Dhanasekaran.
Shawn Higgins 2013-02-27, 15:14
+
Brahma Reddy Battula 2013-02-27, 10:33