Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Compiling Native Map - jni.h: No such file or directory

Compiling Native Map - jni.h: No such file or directory
My C++ compilation skills are antiquated so I can't help much to debug
this issue. I did a fast web search but did not see anything relevant.
The compilation was working in the past. I am using Ubuntu.

$ cd /usr/local/accumulo-1.5.0-SNAPSHOT/server/src/main/c++
$ make
cd nativeMap ; make
make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/local/accumulo-1.5.0-SNAPSHOT/server/src/main/c++/nativeMap'
mkdir -p ../../../../../lib/native/map
g++ -g -fPIC -shared -O2 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing
-Wall -I/include/linux -I/include -m32 -o
libNativeMap-Linux-i386-32.so
org_apache_accumulo_server_tabletserver_NativeMap.cc util.cc
In file included from org_apache_accumulo_server_tabletserver_NativeMap.cc:17:0:
org_apache_accumulo_server_tabletserver_NativeMap.h:18:17: fatal
error: jni.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
util.cc: In function ‘size_t getMemUsage()’:
util.cc:35:30: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int fscanf(FILE*,
const char*, ...)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
[-Wunused-result]
make[1]: *** [libNativeMap-Linux-i386-32.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/accumulo-1.5.0-SNAPSHOT/server/src/main/c++/nativeMap'
make: *** [nm] Error 2
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-11-16, 17:56
+