Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc2

+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-03, 09:35
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2011-11-04, 18:17
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-04, 22:55
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-11-07, 19:13
+
Tom White 2011-11-09, 00:18
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc2
A follow up on 0.23.0.

Trying to get Oozie to work with MR2 run into MAPREDUCE-3380. This is
critical and without this fixed Oozie cannot use MR2.

I've marked as a blocker for 0.23.1.

Thanks.

Alejandro

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Tom White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1
>
> Verified checksums and signatures. Checked license, notice, readme and
> changelog files. I also successfully ran some test jobs.
>
> Cheers,
> Tom
>
> BTW I couldn't see the JARs in the Apache staging repo.
>
> On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 2:35 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I've created a new release candidate (rc2) for hadoop-0.23.0 that I would like to release:
>> http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-0.23.0-rc2
>>
>> I've incorporated f/b about the previous RC (rc1) and fixed license headers and also published signed jars to Apache staging maven repo.

>> thanks,
>> Arun

+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-09, 04:47