Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc2

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc2
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-11-09, 01:17
A follow up on 0.23.0.

Trying to get Oozie to work with MR2 run into MAPREDUCE-3380. This is
critical and without this fixed Oozie cannot use MR2.

I've marked as a blocker for 0.23.1.

Thanks.

Alejandro