Sqoop, mail # user - Getting bogus rows from sqoop import...?

+
Felix GV 2013-03-21, 03:27
Re: Getting bogus rows from sqoop import...?
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-03-21, 04:42
Hi Felix,
we've seen similar behaviour in the past when the data itself contains Hive special characters like new line characters. Would you mind trying your import with --hive-drop-import-delims to see if it helps?

Jarcec

+
Felix GV 2013-03-21, 04:47
+