HBase >> mail # dev >> problems with theUnsafe

Re: problems with theUnsafe
Hi Jess/Ted,

the SR11 release fixed a bug with their implementation of the
sun.misc.unsafe.Get* methods in older IBM JDKs:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IV12627

I know there are  few other bugs related to the the sun.misc.unsafe but it
would be helpful to know the full  stack backtrace.

esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.