HBase, mail # user - Regarding Designing Hbase Table - for a banking scenario

Re: Regarding Designing Hbase Table - for a banking scenario
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-24, 07:53
Hello Ram,

         You schema looks fine to me.

And, you can have anything as your rowkey, but keeping in mind the types of
queries which your table is going to serve. It would be helpful for us to
answer your question in a better manner if can tell us what kind of queries
you face mostly? Thank you.

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634