Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-11, 23:50
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-12, 01:09
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2012-05-12, 01:14
+
Marcio Silva 2012-05-12, 13:47
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-05-15, 18:16
Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
There have just been a number of critical bugs reported against avro-c.

I am on holiday until Monday evening but can look at the submitted patches after that.

 - Bruce

Sent from my iPhone

On May 12, 2012, at 6:50 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to roll a 1.7.0 candidate release soon.
>
> The current list of unresolved issues for 1.7.0 is at:
>
>  http://s.apache.org/avro170
>
> I'll be going through this, committing things that are ready or that I can make ready, and pushing the remainder to 1.7.1 or 1.8.0.
>
> Are there issues that you'd like to get into 1.7.0 that are not in that list?
>
> Doug
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-12, 12:51
+