Hive >> mail # user >> Adding jar files when running hive in hwi mode or hiveserver mode

Re: Adding jar files when running hive in hwi mode or hiveserver mode
Yep, I got it and now it works perfectly! I like hwi btw! It definitely
makes things easier for a wider audience to try out hive. Your new session
result bucket idea is very nice as well. I will keep trying more things and
see if anything else comes up but so far it looks great!
Thanks Edward!