Chukwa >> mail # user >> chukwa collect  apache logs

chukwa collect  apache logs
Hi  Eric:
       I want to use chukwa to collect hadoop cluster apache web logs.and then detect the ddos attack  but i don't know how to set the agent .Or need to do what other settings? Can you give me some tips?  thanks .

   best regards
    mason