Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?

+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 15:17
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-27, 16:49
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 16:56
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-27, 17:30
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 18:12
Re: 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?
Yes, we had to patch metrics due to a bug. The patched jar is shipped with
the distribution until they get a release out.

But logging this in debug is a bug. Would you be willing to file a ticket
for this?

Thanks!

-jay

+