Kafka, mail # user - 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?

Re: 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?
Jay Kreps 2012-11-27, 18:17
Yes, we had to patch metrics due to a bug. The patched jar is shipped with
the distribution until they get a release out.

But logging this in debug is a bug. Would you be willing to file a ticket
for this?

Thanks!

-jay