Avro >> mail # dev >> Incorrect svn commit log message

Incorrect svn commit log message
Hey,

It looks like I introduced an error into the svn commit log with r925135:
"AVRO-251" should read "AVRO-451". It looks like there's a mechanism
available to edit revision log messages (using svnadmin on the box hosting
the repository), but do we want to put a policy in place to gate such edits?

Thanks,
Jeff