Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-15, 18:02
+
Arpit Gupta 2013-05-15, 19:54
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 18:59
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 19:11
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 19:19
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-05-15, 18:23
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-15, 18:32
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 19:19
RE: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta
Bikas Saha 2013-05-15, 20:16
I am +1 to the proposal because it maintains the original cadence a bunch
of us committers/contributors have been working with.

Windows related changes have been made in a conservative manner so as not
to destabilize the code base. The changes are being extensively tested and
validated by community members, especially those from Microsoft.

YARN-397 jiras are mainly enhancements that can be added in a backwards
compatible manner. Would be great if some of them make it but I would not
hold the release for them.

Let us all make the effort to get the release out with all the long
awaited and useful features as planned.
Bikas