Avro >> mail # user >> Dependencies in pom aggregation

Re: Dependencies in pom aggregation
Scott and Stephen,

Thank you both for the quick responses. That seems to have worked for
me.

For archival purposes the steps that seem to have worked for me are:

1. Modified the configuration for the jar-plugin as specified here
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-attached-tests.html
2. In tools I then declared a dependency on mapred using
        <type>test-jar</type>
        <scope>test</scope>

3. in mapred I did an mvn install to install the artifacts