Avro, mail # user - Dependencies in pom aggregation

Re: Dependencies in pom aggregation
Jeremy Lewi 2011-07-05, 23:21
Scott and Stephen,

Thank you both for the quick responses. That seems to have worked for
me.

For archival purposes the steps that seem to have worked for me are:

1. Modified the configuration for the jar-plugin as specified here
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-attached-tests.html
2. In tools I then declared a dependency on mapred using
        <type>test-jar</type>
        <scope>test</scope>

3. in mapred I did an mvn install to install the artifacts