Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
How do I determine if the rest of Accumulo is up and running since I can't
use the monitor?

Inside the monitor logs I see messages that it connected to Hadoop and
Zookeeper, but then later on I see this message stating there are no tablet
servers:

2013-09-11 11:39:29,199 [server.Accumulo] WARN :  System swappiness setting
is greater than ten (60) which can cause time-sensitive operations to be
delayed.  Accumulo is time sensitive because it needs to maintain
distributed lock agreement.
2013-09-11 11:39:32,506 [impl.ServerClient] WARN :
tracer:localhost.localdomain There are no tablet servers: check that
zookeeper and accumulo are running.

And when I log in to the accumulo shell I get the warning: There are no
tablet servers: check that zookeeper and accumulo are running.

Could the system swappiness setting of 60 be causing my issue?

Regards,

Pete