Flume >> mail # user >> Runtime reconfiguration

+
Simon Monecke 2012-11-29, 08:43
+
Jeff Lord 2012-12-04, 02:16
Re: Runtime reconfiguration
Hi,

Sounds like OG (collector). In that case you can do this per flume-shell:
http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/flume/UserGuide/#_the_flume_command_shell

Btw, please check Flume 1.x, version 1.3.0 will be released very soon (I think this week). OG will be not actively developed anymore, so I suggest a move to Flume 1.x is the best thing you can do.
Check our wiki as well the UserGuide too:
Wiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Home
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html (for the 1.3. release online)
Cheers,
 Alex