HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: AssignmentManager enhancement HBASE-6611 ready for review.

Re: AssignmentManager enhancement HBASE-6611 ready for review.
I enhanced the patch a lot and posted the fourth one to the RB.  I think the
patch (and AM) is getting reliable and stable now.

Please take a look in case I overlook something, or cause some new issue:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/7305/

Thanks,
Jimmy