HDFS >> mail # user >> Can not follow Single Node Setup example.

Re: Can not follow Single Node Setup example.
Hi Tariq,

> http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-configure-hadoop.html#.UcyBE0AW38s

Thanks. I have followed everything on the above link. And they worked.

Are bin/start-dfs.sh and bin/start-mapred.sh equivalent to
bin/start-all.sh? After I setting up hadoop, would you please point me
some working tutorials on how to use it? Thanks.

--
Regards,
Peng