Hadoop, mail # general - [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Karthik Kambatla

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-11-19, 17:27
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-19, 17:34
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-11-19, 17:49
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-11-19, 20:42
+
Ahmed Radwan 2013-11-19, 22:25
+
Mike Percy 2013-11-19, 22:52
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-11-20, 03:26
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-11-22, 18:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-11-20, 02:21
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:08
+
Jason Lowe 2013-12-12, 14:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-12-11, 22:20
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-12-09, 21:47
+
plamen jeliazkov 2013-12-09, 23:11
+
Vishesh kumar 2013-12-10, 14:41
+
VIGNESH PRAJAPATI 2013-12-10, 14:44
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:34
+
Thomas Graves 2013-12-12, 13:38
+
Bobby Evans 2013-12-11, 22:18
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:09
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:28
+
Binglin Chang 2013-12-10, 02:06
+
Arpit Agarwal 2013-12-11, 02:15
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:33
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:08
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Omkar Vinit Joshi
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:29
Congratulations!
On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Chris Nauroth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Congratulations, Omkar!
>
> Chris Nauroth
> Hortonworks
> http://hortonworks.com/
>

> On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Omkar.
> >

> > On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:08 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I am very pleased to announce that Omkar Vinit Joshi is voted in as a
> > > committer to the Apache Hadoop project. His contributions to YARN have
> > been
> > > nothing short of outstanding! We appreciate all the work Omkar has put
> > into
> > > the project so far, and are looking forward to his future
> contributions.
> > >
> > > Welcome aboard, Omkar!
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > +Vinod
> > > On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC
> > >
> > > --
> > > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> entity
> reader
> > that
> > immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:33
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:12
+
Esteban Gutierrez 2013-12-09, 19:43
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:46
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-12-09, 21:48
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:39
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Binglin Chang 2013-12-10, 02:06
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-10, 11:54
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 21:21
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:46
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:29
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:39
+
Mayank Bansal 2013-12-12, 22:07
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:38
+
Mayank Bansal 2013-12-12, 22:07