Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
Ok, I deleted /accumulo out of hdfs, initialized accumulo, and re-started
Accumulo.  I still can't see the monitor IN my VM browser.  I still get the
same Monitor info message in the logs.

Pete