Hadoop >> mail # user >> implicit addressing in hadoop config files

implicit addressing in hadoop config files
Dear friends,
I have copied my hadoop conf file from {hadoop_inst_dir} to other place.
When i define this new place by explicit address -e.g,
/home/masoud/software/hadoop-conf- in {hadoop_inst_dir}/bin/hadoop every
thing is OK, but when I define it by implicit addressing-e.g,
../../hadoop-conf- hadoop can not find that.

PS: new hadoop conf dir is placed exactly two upper folder of
{hadoop_inst_dir}/bin/

Best Regards,
Masoud.