MapReduce >> mail # user >> reading a binary file

+
Francesco Silvestri 2012-09-03, 14:56
Re: reading a binary file
Hello Francesco,

        Have a look at SequenceFileInputFormat :
http://hadoop.apache.org/mapreduce/docs/r0.21.0/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/lib/input/SequenceFileInputFormat.html

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Francesco Silvestri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a binary file of integers and I would like an input format that
> generates pairs <key,value>, where value is an integer in the file and key
> the position of the integer in the file. Which class should I use? (i.e.
> I'm looking for a kind of TextinputFormat for binary files)
>
> Thank you for your consideration,
>
> Francesco

+
Francesco Silvestri 2012-09-03, 15:08