Pig >> mail # user >> How do I load JSON in Pig?

+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-17, 22:09
+
Dan Young 2012-11-18, 01:23
+
Arian Pasquali 2012-11-18, 02:30
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-18, 04:32
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-18, 17:19
+
Arian Pasquali 2012-11-18, 22:46
+
Arian Pasquali 2012-11-19, 00:31
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-19, 16:23
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-19, 19:27
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-19, 19:30
Re: How do I load JSON in Pig?
Wait... com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.load.JsonLoader() does not infer the
schema from a record. This is what I was looking for. Looks like I have to
write that myself.

And yes, I understand the tradeoffs in doing so. Assuming a sample is the
overall schema is a big assumption.

Russell Jurney 2012-11-19, 19:35
+
Deepak Tiwari 2012-11-19, 20:22