Chukwa >> mail # user >> Error starting agent on cygwin

Re: Error starting agent on cygwin
Java class path construction in chukwa-config.sh did not work for Cygwin.
It may be useful to run "bash -x chukwa agent" to see what the constructed
class path looks like. What version of Java and Chukwa are you using?

regards,
Eric