HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase trunk build is broken. (likely due to HBASE-7104)

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-13, 02:07
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-13, 04:11
+
Stack 2012-11-13, 04:42
Re: HBase trunk build is broken. (likely due to HBASE-7104)
Hi all,

I'm on it. I've deleted my local repository and I'm now building HBase to
see if I have the error. I will revert my commit in a few hours if I don't
find the issue, but don't hesitate to revert it if you need the precommit
env immediately.

Nicolas
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:42 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:11 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Sorry... Meant the precommit build (I do the same error locally).
> >

> Revert for now?  Or Nicolas should be getting up soon (especially
> given he and his wife just had a baby) and so it should be fixed by
> morning?
> St.Ack

+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-13, 07:19