Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo Trunk - test module taking 3+ days to build.

+
David Medinets 2013-06-30, 17:57
+
John Vines 2013-07-01, 03:22
+
David Medinets 2013-07-01, 03:37
+
John Vines 2013-07-01, 03:40
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-01, 03:56
Re: Accumulo Trunk - test module taking 3+ days to build.
Keith Turner 2013-07-01, 13:05
On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:22 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone object to me putting on a build failure timeout on trunk at like, 3
> hours, to prevent this from happening in the future? The jenkins timeout

Sounds good.
> plugin supports setting an expected timeout and then letting it train to
> what build times should be and failing if they exceed it by X percent.

Curious, training implies that historical data will be stored somewhere?
 Do you know where?

> On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 1:57 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo-Trunk/929/ - so far the test
> module
> > has taken 3 days and 20 hours to build ... and is still going.

+
John Vines 2013-07-01, 13:32