HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
I've been running the RC for a few days doing various things in an
all-localhost configuration with a 70 region table (~70 GB data) containing
120 M tweets. Basic testing with LoadTestTool up front also looked good,
nothing untoward in the logs.

+1

--
Best regards,