MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat

Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Visioner Sadak 2012-09-04, 10:58
Thanks bejoy, actually my hadoop is also on windows(i have installed it in
psuedo-distributed mode for testing) its not a remote cluster....