I'm going to roll a 0.94.8RC tomorrow. If you have something that really cannot wait until 0.94.9 please let me know.
From: lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hbase-dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:35 PM
Subject: Time to tie the bow around 0.94.8
I would like spin a 0.94.8 RC during the coming week.
0.94.8 currently 27 resolved issues and 9 in "patch available" status.
It would be nice to get closure on the open issues soon.