HDFS >> mail # user >> FileSystem API for 0.19

+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2011-10-10, 21:54
+
Harsh J 2011-10-11, 02:34
Re: FileSystem API for 0.19
Hi,

Yeah, I fixed the problem, I compiled against the incorrect jars.

The reason I use 0.19 is that the cloud I have access to is still being maintained at 0.19 :(

Thanks much!
Warm regards
Arko